Blog 5 - Free topic

Hello everyone I hope your having a great weekend! In today's blog, I will talk to you about my favorite place in the world. 

This place is called Coñaripe, it's a small town located in the eleventh region of Chile. I have spent a large part of my life in this place because my mother lives there, in fact last year I spent the entire quarantine there and the truth is that it made me much less stressful than here in Santiago. This town it is surrounded by a great diversity of tourist attractions and a lot of nature, among them Lake Calafquen and Pellaifa, the Villarica volcano, many hot springs such as the famous "Termas Geometricas" and the Villarrica National Park to mention the most striking of this place. However, there are also many places that are not so well known and that are truly beautiful, my favorite of all is the "blue lagoon" located at the top of the Quetrupillán volcano, to get there you have to take a walk through the Villlarica national park, it's a approximately 8 hours of walking but totally worth it.

Picture taken by me a cuple of years ago :-)

If you ever go to this lagoon don't think about taking a dip, the water comes directly from the melting of a glacier , once I had the stupid idea of submerging myself in to the water and my whole body ached because of how cold it was. 😂😂

That's it, thanks for reading this post, in the comments tell me which is your favorite place in the world. Bye! ✌





Comentarios

  1. Hello! This place looks great. I also know a lot of places in Chiloé (where I live) that are not very famous. I hope that when this kind of places get more famous, people learn not to polute them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Nicolás. I had the pleasure of visiting Pellaifa and Calafquen lakes, beautiful places, and i really hope one day I can visit the other ones you mention on your post. That region is full of beautiful places!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It looks like a very nice place to visit. I will keep it in mind for an upcoming trip to the south!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog N°4 - Education

blog N°1 - Politics